Thursday 9 February 2012

Early start this morning, to attend the Get Manchester Business Booming through the Entrepreneurs Circle membership, Sam Flynn is the driving force behind these meetings and a great positive influence.  met some true entrepreneurs who are achieving great successes within their own businesses.

I am living and breathing Nigel Botterills Botty's rules at the moment, with his CD in my car, checking out the menbers website at every opportunity I was even reading his book in the bath last night!! (Which I voted for him today in the small business book awards) he is donating all proceeds to charity and an extra £1 for everyone who votes for him he is like me HATES TO COME 2nd in anything!

Met up with paul from Transmission Creative who has kindly forwarded me a link for my local school venture, so helpful its lovely when someone takes the time out to help you like that.

Forwarded a link to my good friend Helen today about being wonderwoman, striving for perfection...


Well i finished the day with business cards all over my desk ready to "follow up" so that's the 1st task tomorrow!

Sure my day will end falling alseep reading Botty's Rules again!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment